Community Education Recreation Coordinator
Alexandria Public Schools Community Education offers a wide variety of youth and adult programs throughout the year. Community Education is looking for a full time, skilled leader with strong communication and organizational skills.
Performs advanced skilled administrative support work developing, overseeing and promoting Community Education programs, coordinating daily operations and related work as apparent or assigned. Work is performed under the limited supervision of the Director of Community Education
- Develop and coordinate community education programs.
- Recruit, train and schedule staff/volunteers.
- Coordinate day-to-day operations of program, oversee registrations.
- Prepare communication and marketing materials; assist with promoting programs through meetings and community involvement; develop and maintain relationships within the district and community-wide.
- Monitor and evaluate programs; make recommendations for change when necessary.
- Attend professional development and in service activities as necessary.
- Analyze data and prepare program reports.
- Assist with budgeting of specific program areas.
- Remain current and compliant with state and federal guidelines.
This is a full time, year round, benefitted position.