Columiba School District #400 Burbank, WA Full-time Education
Posted on June 16, 2022
Columbia Middle School is hiring:
apply online at www.csd400.org
The successful candidate shall:
- Teach with a focus that targets the Common Core Standards.
- Instruct in a manner that develops students' confidence in their abilities.
- Work effectively with middle school students who come from diverse backgrounds
- Team with other teachers and Para-educators to integrate curriculum, broaden the experiences of students, and meet the needs of middle level learners.
- Demonstrate the ability to adapt lessons and modify curriculum to meet student needs.
- Demonstrate the ability to present material in various modes in order to meet the varied learning styles of students.
- Establish a strong and effective communication systems to track and monitor student progress.
- Maintain student data to support instructional decisions.
- Exhibit strong skills in instructional strategies, including classroom management and assessment practices.
- Exhibit excellent communication skills in dealing with parents, students, and fellow staff.
- Establish relationships within the community that will enrich the education of our students.
- Be willing to observe other teachers and become involved in the improvement of instruction building wide.
- Be willing to accept extra-curricular assignments.