Health & Physical Education Teacher - Middle School
Position Type: Middle School Teaching - Grades 5-8/Health and Physical Education
Date Posted: 3/16/2022
Location: Hanover Middle School
Date Available: 2022-2023 School Year
Closing Date: Until Filled
This Health and Physical Education teaching position is available beginning with the 2022-2023 school year and is located at the Middle School covering grades 5-8. A female candidate is required due to same-sex locker room supervision responsibilities. Willingness and ability to assume coaching role(s) within the district highly preferred.
About the Hanover Public School District
The Hanover Public School District is committed to excellence in education by nurturing, challenging, and inspiring all students to achieve their full potential and to become productive citizens in a global community.
OUR CORE BELIEFS
- We believe that all students are unique and that individual differences must be cherished.
- We believe in the academic, social, emotional, physical and cultural development of all students.
- We believe that it is the responsibility of all members of the school community to create a learning environment that exemplifies excellence in education.
- We believe that all students must develop effective critical thinking, problem-solving, and technological skills in order to be successful in a constantly changing society.
- We believe that the commitment to continuous professional development is essential to ensuring a quality educational program.
- We believe that district resources must support quality educational programs and initiatives.
Must possess a valid PA certification in Health and Physical Education PK-12