Licensed Directors, Teachers, and Assistant Teachers for Infant/Toddler/Preschool.
We are looking for licensed Directors, Teachers, and assistant teachers to prepare children for next level in their education pursuits. You will teach them important elements that they will encounter in kindergarten. Teachers must have great love and patience for children. Qualifications needed to teach them effectively include knowledge of best practices in early education, as well as the ability to engage them and earn their trust and attention. The goal is to contribute to the healthy mental and emotional development of the child so they can easily acclimate to the next level of education.
- Develop a careful and creative program suitable for preschool children
- Employ a variety of educational techniques (storytelling, educational play, media, etc.) to teach children
- Observe each child help them improve their social competencies and build self-esteem
- Encourage children to interact with each other and resolve occasional arguments
- Guide children to develop their artistic and practical capabilities through a carefully constructed curriculum (identify shapes, numbers, or colors, do crafts, etc.)
- Organize nap and snack hours and supervise children to ensure they are safe at all times.
- Track children’s progress and report to parents
- Communicate with parents regularly to understand the children’s background and psyche
- Collaborate with other educators
- Maintain a clean and tidy classroom consistent with health and safety standards
- Proven experience as a Preschool Teacher
- Excellent understanding of the principles of child development and preschool educational methods
- Familiarity with safety and sanitation guidelines for classrooms
- Excellent communication and instructional skills
- Ability to act as a mediator between children
- Cool-tempered, friendly, and reliable
- The balance between a creative mind and a practical acumen
- Certification in child CPR / First aid / AED
- Valid EEC license to practice the profession. Or, some training in childcare
Job Types: Full-time and Internship
Benefits: Professional development assistance
Schedule: Monday to Friday
COVID-19 considerations: All candidates are required to wear masks and follow EEC and Massachusetts Covid-19 rules whenever it is needed.
Education: Associate, Bachelors, Master Degrees (Optional) EEC Certificates for Director or Lead teacher or Teacher (Required), Some trainings in childcare or experience.
- CPR /First aid / AED Certification (Required)
- EEC Strong Start professional trainings (Required) can be done during orientation by us.
- Early Childhood Education: Any number of years (Preferred)
- English (Preferred) Spanish or French (Additional)
- Personal protective equipment provided by us
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
Click APPLY NOW to send your resume today!
Kiddies Corner is an equal opportunity employer.