2022-2023 School Year
• 12-Month, FT with benefits
• M-F 3:00 pm to 11:30 pm, School Custodial experience needed.
• Boiler license, Driver’s license, and background check req.
• Must be able to lift unassisted a minimum of 50 pounds
• CDL not required but preferred
• 4th grade teacher l 1/28/22-4/21/23 2nd grade 9/19/22-1/30/23
• Paraprofessionals (no benefits) Substitute Nurses
Send letter of interest and resume by 9/30/22 by clicking the APPLY button
GOALS AND OBJECTIVES
1. To support our administrators and the district in providing challenging academic content that promotes critical thinking and academic growth through in person and virtual instruction for all students.
2. Support district administration, staff, and teachers with mandates and challenges related to COVID-19 including health and safety, virtual learning, student engagement/success, and mental/emotional health of all.
3. To implement training and professional development that cultivates a community of learners who possess the traits that characterize a positive culture including, but not limited to inclusivity and equity
4. Engage students with challenging academic content that promotes critical thinking and intellectual curiosity through in person and virtual experience for all learners.
5. Improve student and staff social-emotional development and wellness through teacher and parent training, student programs, and curriculum enhancements.
6. Continue to explore and promote inclusivity and equity throughout the district. Expand awareness and connections through professional development and curriculum enhancements.