Board Certified Behavior Analyst, Speech Language Pathologist, Teacher of the Deaf/Hard of Hearing
- Board Certified Behavior Analyst
- Conducting initial consultations with the client, where you may perform diagnostic assessments.
- Meeting with families, educators, and other collateral to obtain better insight into clients' presenting concerns, as needed.
- Conducting naturalistic observation of clients within individual and group settings.
- Creating simulated conditions, where you will observe the behavior of each client.
- Formulating an appropriate treatment plan that is sensitive to clients' cognitive, social, emotional, and sensory needs.
- Administering treatment and tailoring interventions, as needed.
- Suggesting additional treatment by other professionals, as required.
- Operating within time, financial, and other resource constraints insofar as possible.
- Remaining abreast of changes in research on evidence-based practices.
- Advocating for the inclusion of individuals with disorders and disabilities within society.
- Speech Language Pathologist
- Teacher of the Deaf/Hard of Hearing
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities.