Ramapo Indian Hills High Schools
Our district seeks qualified & experienced applicants to join our dedicated educators and highly engaged learning community for the following position:
- Security Aide (2 positions)
To learn more about the position click the APPLY button.
To ensure that our students graduate with the skills, knowledge, and behaviors necessary for success in a global society and with the personal and social attributes to maximize their opportunity for a meaningful life.
The Ramapo Indian Hills Regional High School District will provide each student with learning experiences that promote opportunities to:
- Demonstrate proficiency by meeting or exceeding all core standards through a rigorous and comprehensive curriculum;
- Build and maintain an environment of trust where all students and staff feel safe and secure to learn and work;
- Develop areas of critical thinking, communication, collaboration, creativity, innovation, and problem solving;
- Leverage applicable technologies, including relevant tools, skills, and understandings, in the learning process;
- Promote leadership, responsibility, adaptability, integrity, productivity, independence, and acceptance;
- Encourage and support wellness and a healthy style of living;
- Increase personal responsibility, social awareness, and civic responsibility for humanitarian and environmental needs;
- Enhance the social, intellectual, and emotional development of each student.