MATH TEACHER/COMPUTER SCIENCE TEACHER
St. Mary's High School announces an opening for a Math/Computer Science Teacher for the 2024-2025 school year. This full-time position involves teaching a combination of math and computer science courses. Specifically, the candidate must be capable of teaching Algebra I and II, Geometry, and Trigonometry as well as introductory computer science courses for freshmen. Math and/or Computer Science degrees required. St. Mary’s High School is a Catholic, co-ed, college-preparatory school of 500+ students. Candidates should have an active faith life and an informed understanding of the mission of the Roman Catholic Church and the many ways in which that mission applies to the formation of young men and women in a Catholic school setting.
- Bachelor’s degree in Math and/or Computer Science.
- A valid teacher certification in Maryland, or a willingness to pursue this certification.
- Proficient with iPad technology and comfortable with technology use as it relates to teaching duties.
- Master’s Degree, preferred.
- High school teaching experience is preferred.
Interested candidates should send their cover letter and resume to: Monique Geiger.