Archivist Associate/Assistant Professors, Coordinating Assistant - School of Literacy and Performing Arts, Executive Director of Admissions and Recruitment
UA Little Rock is a part of the University of Arkansas System. Located in the capital city of Little Rock, UA Little Rock is a metropolitan university serving a diverse student population through a mix of undergraduate, graduate, and professional programs. The institution is a Carnegie doctoral/research institution with strong public service and research interests, and with such distinction comes opportunity. UA Little Rock provides a unique environment that combines a fast-paced business and technology hub with cultural offerings and deep ties to the community. UA Little Rock is more than a collection of brick and mortar buildings – It is a place employees call home!
- Archivist Associate/Assistant Professors
- Coordinating Assistant - School of Literacy and Performing Arts
- Executive Director of Admissions and Recruitment
- Fiscal Support Analyst Director of Finance HR Specialist - HCM MidSOUTH
- Triple Parenting Practitioner - Jonesboro
- Public Safety Dispatcher
- Safety Organized Practice Training Coordinator (Statewide Position)
- Senior Financial Analyst Statewide Safety Organized Practice Coach - Jonesboro & Fayetteville
- Success Coach for Student Affairs Diversity Initiatives
The University of Arkansas at Little Rock is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer and actively seeks the candidacy of minorities, women, veterans, and persons with disabilities. The university’s Affirmative Action Plan sets forth specific result-oriented procedures to which the university commits itself in order to overcome such institutional barriers to equal employment opportunity. It also establishes an organizational structure for developing future goals and procedures and for assuring that all efforts are made to meet these goals on an ongoing basis. Under Arkansas law, all applications are subject to disclosure. Persons hired must have proof of legal authority to work in the United States.