POSITION OPEN ANNOUNCEMENT
Position: Apprenticeship Coordinator
Proposed Hire Date: February 01, 2024
For First Consideration, Applications Must Be Received By: December 15, 2023
Brief Description of Position: Under the direction of the Dean of Workforce Development & Continuing Education, the Apprenticeship Coordinator will develop, market, and grow the WPCC PACE apprenticeship program for qualifying industries, healthcare organizations, and other entities. This position is grant funded through December 2025.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or a related field required.
- At least 7 years of work experience required.
- Previous experience in project management preferred.
- At least five years of work experience in a manufacturing or healthcare-related field preferred.
- Familiarity with ApprenticeshipNC preferred.
- Some experience within the NC Community College System preferred.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills required.
Salary: Hiring Range – Minimum to Midpoint ($3,192 – 4,349 /monthly)
For additional responsibilities, duties, and information, applications must be submitted online.
Western Piedmont Community College, an equal opportunity employer, values and encourages campus diversity in students, faculty, and staff.