PreK-3rd Grade Teacher, Special Education Teacher PreK-3, 5th Grade Teacher
Wilson School District #7
WALK-IN INTERVIEW - Monday through Friday, starting Tuesday May 3, 2022, through Tuesday May 31, 2022, anytime between 1:30 PM to 4:00 PM. Come in between those hours and do not forget to dress for success! NO NEED TO CALL - Just show up at the open interviews and bring your resume and any other applicable documents (Teaching certificate, fingerprint clearance card, etc.)
Interviews will be held at the:
Wilson School District Office
3025 East Fillmore Street
Phoenix, AZ 85008
- PreK-3rd Grade Teacher
- Special Education Teacher PreK-3
- 5th Grade Teacher
- Jr. High Dance Teacher
- Jr. High Art Teacher
- Jr. High Language Arts Teacher
- Audio/Video/Media Jr. High Language Arts Teacher
- Jr. High Social Studies Teacher
- Jr. High Math Teacher
(Teacher must be highly qualified & aprop cert) Base salary $42,504K to $43,504K (CSF/Prop 301, $2,904 included), (up to 10 years experience), $3,000 NBCT, $1,500 BLE, $1,000 ESL and $500 Prov ESL. We offer a stipend for hard to fill positions: $2,000 Special Education Teacher, $1,500 Math Teacher, $1,500 Science Teacher, and $1,000 Speech/Language Arts Teacher (Teachers will be eligible for one hard to fill stipend). Other possible payment Performance Pay up to $4,000.00.
- Speech and Language Pathologist - $40,117.59 to $50,117.59 per year based on experience. Plus, an additional $1,00o for the hard to fill stipend. Other possible payment (if eligible) $3,000 for National Board-Certified Teacher, $1,500 for BLE, $1,000 for ESL, $500 for Prov ESL. Performance Pay up to $4,000.00.
- Substitute Teacher-$150 daily rate; $175.00 per day for long term Substitute position, AZ Cert & F-print require. Both Regular and Long-Term Substitute positions are available.
- Preschool/Reg./Special Education Instructor Assistant- $13.42 - $15.18 per hour (DOE). ParaPro/WorkKeys Test, AA or 60 credit hrs. 10-month school year schedule. Part Time with benefits.
- School Monitor - Salary $13.15 per hour DOE; with benefits (10-month school year schedule). The - - School Monitor is responsible for providing the safety of students on playgrounds, buses, street crossings, lunchrooms, hallways, and other school property by enforcing school rules and policies
- Custodian $13.15 - $14.50 per hour (DOE). FT position with benefits. Traditional school year position (10.5 month). Custodial/cleaning experience required; qualified candidate will be required to operate heavy machinery.
- McKinney-Vento Driver/Transporter - $13.15 per hour. Part Time with no benefits. Monday - Friday, 3 to 4 hours per day. Clean driving record, AZ driver's license.
- AVID Tutor - $13.15 per hour. College students prefer. Part Time with no benefits.
Get to Know Our District
• Wilson School District is a wonderful place to learn! Centrally located in Phoenix, we are proud of our district’s exceptional group of teachers, students, and community.
The district has great students who believe in the dream that every Wilson student will have the opportunity to attend a college or university. We have implemented the important programs to support students in meeting this goal. Today more Wilson students than ever before are attending college.
Our students come from all over the city of Phoenix to enjoy our standards-based curriculum, state-of-the-art technology, and an involved community that works with our schools to help create a consistent, safe learning environment.
• works with our schools to help create a consistent, safe learning environment.
• It is the mission of the Wilson School District No. 7 to provide the highest quality of education for all its students in order to allow them to develop to their maximum potential. The district is committed to equal education opportunities through equal access for each individual student. Quality instruction, effective management, parental involvement, and exemplary service to the total community are the hallmarks of this school district.